CAD and Network Optimization Services
Sometimes it just pays to take a fresh look at your CAD ecosystem. We’ll help you figure out what’s working, what’s not and how you can best focus your CAD resources to get your projects done quicker and with higher profit margins.
- Expert consulting on Autodesk and Bricsys CAD products
- Custom programming (Lisp, VB, Access/CAD integration)
- Bricsys certified migration consultant
- CAD standards formulation/implementation and training
- CAD management coaching
- Customization plans based on ROI analysis
- Long-term CAD strategy planning
- Training services
- Vendor oversight and auditing services
- Network WAN optimization
2018 marks our 27th year as an independent consulting organization. During my consulting career, I’ve helped numerous companies improve their efficiencies via the above services. From formulation of standards through complete engineering automation software projects my group stands ready to help you squeeze all the performance you can from your CAD infrastructure and budget.
We’re a “one-stop shop” which means we handle everything from needs analysis to coding to documentation and training. We’re not software pushers, we’re technical people who become your success partner in all things CAD.
- We will listen to your needs
- We will always keep your company’s best financial interests in mind
- We will do everything possible to minimize costs
Want to explore making your company much more efficient and build your CAD management skill set? Why not let us help you? Email us at [email protected] and we can talk over the possibilities.
Resources For Users, CAD Managers, IT Managers and Senior Leadership
This site strives to provide a variety of information for all manner of personnel who deal with CAD. Whether it’s planning, customization, standards, training, network optimization or obtaining a better return on your CAD investment we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
The CAD world changes rapidly so the site changes often. Be sure to check in frequently and always feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or suggestions that could help make www.GreenConsulting.com a better resource for you.